Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hv fun....^^



today we all go onestop plaza there eat n play (ting ting)..

we go SamHui restaurant for dinner..

we finally can see one of our fren whole face ler-L*** haha...

after that..we go upstairs playing ting ting..hehe...

thn we bak for com class ler...

at nite hior...

we go for movie cos yesterday din watch so today watch bak..hehe...

we watch 'marley n me'..that movie is so nice so gam dong till few of fren cying...

the dog is so so so so cute although he got some weird weird action..

if u all wan some trailer...u can go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtKizvVqNG8

or some photo for actors n dogs..
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/red-carpet/gallery/1316/marley--me-la-premiere#photo0

thn..we go eat lok lok at pulau tikus..mostly got eat but me din eat cos my mood weird weird de..

we at there discuss where to go after graduation..

at that time.. whn i think we wont stick together like past..me suddenly feel depressed..haiz....

so, i juz go subaidah wif chit n ch cos i nid to talk talk to release my bad mood..

thx for u two ..

n oso thx to all my fren...

hope tat all have good way to go after graduation...

all the best ya....^.^...

friendship forever all....

No comments: