Thursday, May 7, 2009

Redbox day

Em...

today me go bak tarc to fix my stuff so that i can send my application form to Utar...

After that, me, yc, wc, karen go redbox as we din go there for long time d..
i think this is de suitable time to go there cos today our SWC vice chaiman--Wc had finally finish her hardest paper..juz left de law paper that she most confidence wif cos she had take long time reading de law..

when we go there.. not out of my expectation.. wc who is de 1 starts singing.. hehe... this is de time for her to release her stress as she had suffered for few weeks... She starts her favourite singer's song--Zhao Wei..
haha..when she saw Zhao Wei on de screen.. she will always says that she is a very cute cute cute gal... we can see that she admires her so so so much....
Karen comes to join us only when she finished doing her stuff as she always has many busy stuff to finish...haiz....

after redboxing.. we go to Da Tong for dinner... we go there enjoy de dimsum.. the dimsum there reali tasty.. cos all de food there all hot hot eh..kaka... we chatting till 10somethings thn we leave d...

after sending they bak thn me oso went bak to btw d...

No comments: